Mexican-Style Poached Eggs
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Mexican spice mix
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes
1/4 cup feta, crumbled
1/4 tsp oregano
Salt and black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1/2 fresh avocado, diced
4 Tio Pablo Corn Tortillas
1. Heat olive oil in a medium-sized frying pan and brown the onion and garlic. Add the Mexican spice mix and toss to coat.
2. Add the black beans and cook for two minutes, then add the tomatoes and cook for a further two minutes. Add 1/4 cup of coriander, salt, black pepper, and oregano and stir through.
3. Add the eggs at each corner of the pan (do not stir the mixture once the eggs have been added). Season with salt and black pepper then cover the pan. Cook for 10 minutes then remove lid while you warm the tortillas in a separate pan.
4. Remove from heat and add the remaining fresh coriander and avocado.
5. Dish each egg, with the mixture, into a tortilla and eat warm.